Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Little White Lies- part 2

           Although only 2 people commented, i was happy! I would really like feedback! if you have any suggestions please share. I know it's kind of boring now but i have to get these few events covered so you'll understand the story later on. (Btw, all the events that im writing about right now have really happened.) Buckle up for todays post....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                Although it was a school day, I stayed up late that night a7ati Muneera. I knew that I wasn’t her mother but I considered her a friend. I didn’t want my friend to do something I’m sure she would regret. I wondered how she could be fooled. Seriously she should know better! What kind of boy that claimes he “loved” her would make her do such a thing? My mind went on and on and without noticing, I fell asleep.

                The next morning, when I saw Muneera at school, I was eager to know what had happened. I couldn’t ask right away since we were sitting with a few friends and she told no one about this but me. I looked at her wondering if she did it or not. I was really hoping she didn’t. But knowing Muneera, I knew she was easily fooled when it came to “love”

 A while later, I finally had the chance to talk to her.

Me: sh9ar?!?!

Muneera: ma 9ar shay.

Me: shloon ya3ni ma 9ar shay?!?!

Muneera: bs. Ma 9ar shay.

Me: ya3ni you didn’t do anything?

Muneera: la2. Kent 7adi 5ayfa fa Rakan gali 5ala9 mo lazim. O eb 59oo9 Fara7 uhwa behadid’ha etha ra7at 7ag il ma5far eb yil3an 5air’ha.

                Although I felt relieved to know that nothing happened between Muneera and Rakan, I hated how she was so easily tricked. I could clearly see that Rakan made all of this up.


   A few weeks later, I had a request on MSN. I looked at the email and it did not look familiar but I accepted thinking it was one of my friend who may have made a new email account. I didn’t give much thought to the email and only talked to them when they began talking to me.

 
xxxxx@hotmail.com: Ahlain
J

Hayoun: Hi

Hayoun: mino ma3ay?
xxxxx@hotmail.com: ma3ach A7mad, ila min il bowling.

Hayoun: asif i5ooy wrong email.
xxxxx@hotmail.com: asif sam7eeni.

Hayoun: no problem
J

xxxxx@hotmail.com: entay min el Kuwait?

Hayoun: Ee ;p
xxxxx@hotmail.com: ee 7ilo, 7ilo. Ana min il s3oodiya.

Hayoun: wilni3im.
xxxxx@hotmail.com: allah yin3am eb 7alich.

Hayoun: 3ad I’m going to Jeddah with my family for a short break we have coming up enshallah.
xxxxx@hotmail.com: 9ij wallah? That’s where I live ;) 7ayakoum !
Our conversation went on but it was very 3adi. Nothing intense.

                One day I was going through a few emails that were spamming my inbox. I came across and email sent to me by one of my second cousins. The email was nothing impressive but when I looked at all the people the email was sent to, I can say I was surprised.
                I realized that one of the emails that this email was sent to was the email that had added me on MSN! This had to be someone I knew somehow. The email that I had received in my inbox was sent from one of my second cousins living in Jeddah. I remembered the boy telling me his name was A7mad so I figured out who he was. He was one of my second cousins that I barely knew only saw in special occasions.

                The next time I talked to him on MSN, I brought this up.

Hayoun: enta esim omik Flana Al-X ?
xxxxx@hotmail.com: Ee

Hayoun: ee 3yal 3iraftik ana bent Flana. A9eerlik min b3eed.
xxxxx@hotmail.com: ee 3iraftich! Shloonich?
                The convo was very short and brief and that was the last conversation I had with him. I knew that him adding me was no coincidence. Where did he get my email from? Out of all people how could he have guessed mine? This was not possible. I let it go and did not worry about it and I never brought this subject upon anyone.

                The short break finally came and my family and I were in Jeddah. We were staying at a close relatives house.
                One day while I was watching a movie with my cousin, my mother told me that we were going to visit her cousin who was A7mad’s mother.

Mama: Yalla Haya libsay binrou7 ensalim 3ala Flana (om a7mad).

Me (mindamja bil movie): laaa mama please abi a6ali3 the movie!

Mama: yalla libsay when we get back kamleeh.

Me: mamaaaa mabii!!

Mama: enzain kaifich.

                My mom went whole I stayed watching the movie. When my mother got back, she didn’t seem to happy.

Mama: Haya ta3alay abi akalmich

Me: inshallah

Mama: whats going on between you and A7mad?

Me: mino A7mad?

Mama: weld Flana.

Me: mako. Marra he added me on MSN solafna shway o bs.

Mama: bs?

Me: ee hatha ila 9ar.

Mama: 3yal laish oma kalimatni o galatli enich wa7da 8aleelat adab o ena il shabab yitkalimoon 3anich bil dewaween?

Me: (extremely shocked): shino?! Laish 8aleelat adab? Ana eshsawait? Eshgilt?!?!

Mama: tgool ena kalamtay weldha A7mad o im6ay7a il miyana ma3ah o you send him links of inappropriate things. And guys talk about you bil dewaniya enich bent mo mitrabya.

Me: la mama! Walla I didn’t do that! And what did I do wrong for them to talk about me like that?

Mama: madri bs e7na ma rabainach 3alal chithi. Fashalteena.

                My mom ga6at 3allay ba3ad 7achi. I tried convincing her that I had done nothing and all of what he had told them was a lie. It really hurt seeing her not believe me.

                During the whole trip, it was awkward between me and my mother. We barley talked and when we did it wa sonly because we had to communicate about something. I could tell that she was extremely disappointed in me.
      It was not only my mom that A7mad’s mother had talked about me to, she had also talked about me to a relative that I didn’t know too well since we had just met. I was mad. I felt ma’6looma. I was mad that A7mad had told his mother this lie.
     I was mad that his mother told my mother. I was mad that his mother had told other people too. I was also very upset that my mother didn’t believe me. I am her daughter! How could she take that ladies words over mine? Didn’t she know that she had raised me well?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

  1. interesting,
    her friend is wara el salfa
    i'm guessing ena her friend used haya's name when she talks to the other guys!


    like the story
    plz continue
    ;***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah me too i think inna rfejat,ha wara el salfa;/ continue please;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess you'll have to wait and see! & i'll continue when i dont have a massive headache inshallah. thanks ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! thanks for comenting in my blog! and I LOVE THIS BLOG! please continue soon! luv u;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting! 7abait il story! bas laish you stopped? yallah writeeeee xx

    ReplyDelete