Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Little White Lies- part 1

                Heeey heey heey! What’s up people? Ok so this idea randomly popped into my head. What’s this idea? I want to start writing a blog *gasp*!  I’m not a blog addict but I have read a few that are good. Others are just…too cheesy. I can’t promise you that my little story will be excellent, but I promise that I will try to make it excellent. The story I’ll be telling is based on true events that I or my friends have experienced. I will be adding a few things but I’ll make sure they are realistic ;p Oh and I’m open to suggestions :D ( beginning may be boring but were getting there so please wait). Please post your opinion even if you don’t like it. Buckle up, here we go . . .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     You know how we’re told that our friends reflect on us? As kids were “aaah what the heck, no way can anyone change me”. But now we understand what was meant by that.
     Have you ever heard of “a97ab il soo2”?  I’m sure most of you have but for those of you who haven’t, they are the friends that reflect on us in a negative way. They make or lead us to do things that are wrong. Lil asaf, ana i7takait eb “a97ab il soo2”.

First day of the 10th grade can’t say I was too excited about it but then again, seeing my friends after that 3 month break wasn’t so bad either.

I heard a voice behind me screaming my name. “Hayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!”. I knew that voice, I was sure it was Sara!


Me: Heeeeey!!

*hug*

Sara: yal kalba I miss you!!

Me: I miss you too! Ha how was LA?

Sara: LOVED IT!


                Sara went on and on about her trip to the USA while I listened and smiled at her silly comments at random things. Salamt 3ala all of my friends & we got to class since it was about looked around and noticed one new face. The “new face” was seated in the front of the class.
                Mashallah her hair was gorgeous. It was long and naturally brown straight with simple waves to it,  but her messy ponytail made it look bad. Her teeth weren’t what I would call perfect, they were a bit crooked. Her body was average. She wasn’t fat nor was she skinny. 7asait’ha bent 3adia.

                Throughout the day, 7asait the girl was tagging around with me a lot. She was a bit clingy which was annoying. She sat with me and my friends during break but ma 3abarna’ha.

Ma3a miroor il ayam, ti3araft 3laiha. Esim’ha Muneera. After about a month of school passing by, I considered Muneera to be one of my friends. She was fun to be with and a bad ass in class. Youm min il ayam e3zimatni ana o a few other girls bait’ha. I was the first one to get to her house and she was texting someone the whole time. Later I found out that Muneera had a boyfriend that is 3 years older than us. Of course I was surprised since never have I ever had any experience with talking to guys. El7amdillah my family raised me well. Muneera went on and on about her boyfriend “Rakan”. She told me that they have been together about a year now. She told me how they met and so on.

                About a month later, I went to her house again and she asked me if I wanted to go to 3a9eer il tha7ya. I said sure. When she said “go to 3a9eer il tha7ya” I didn’t know that she meant sneak out without anyone knowing. I was scared since I was what you could call a “goddy two shoes”.  3a9eer il tha7ya was not far from her house but on our way there while crossing the road, a white Dodge Charger pulled up to us, and began messing with us.

Guy in Dodge: il 7ilween sh3ind’hum itmashoon bil shari3 ;)

I stayed quiet because I was a bit scared and shocked at the same time. Muneera didn’t hesitate to reply to him.

Muneera: o enta shako?! Ibooy wila 7abeebi 3shan tes2alni hal so2al?!

Guy in Dodge: hadday hadday ya bent il nas, hatha yizay as2al 3anich.

Muneera (sarcastically) : mashkoora, ma ga9art.

Guy in Dodge: Inzain bidal ma tamshoon eb hal 7ar shraykum ana awa9ilkum?

Muneera: la maskoor. Wi9alna

Guy in Dodge: inzain kaifich. Bs shrayich a36eech ra8mi 7ag etha e7tijtay shay ;)

Muneera: ana ma a5eth ar8am hal ashkal.



                Muneera pulled me by my hand and walked me into 3a9eer il tha7ya. I looked at her in shock. I never expected her to be like this! She talked to the guy with confidence but not the way I would expect wa7da mitrabya to talk to a guy.
                We got our drinks and went back to her house.

                In school, Muneera would keep me updated with her boyfriend drama that happened between her and Rakan. I did what a good friend would do and I listened. From what I heard from her, I did not like Rakan. He seemed to be a player and I tried convincing Muneera so but it was no use.

                A few weeks later, Muneera called me which was no surprise since we had a lot of phone conversations. But this one was a bit different.

Muneera (sobbing): aloo

Me: Hii…shfeech?

Muneera: Ma feeni shay.

Me: la feech shay, now tell me shfeech.

Muneera: Rakan.

Me: shfeeh? Shisalfa?

Muneera: Fara7 galatla lazim yesawi shay ma3ay wela eb tishtiki 3laih bil ma5far l2na uhwa 6ag’ha.

Me: shinooo?! Mino fara7???

Muneera: Fara7 is his ex that still loves him bs he doesn’t love her and he wants to be with me but she doesn’t like the fact that were together and shes jealous. He fought with her telling her to leave him alone and bil 8ala6 he hit her so now she told him he either does something with me aw eb tishtiki 3leeh bil ma5far.


Listening to this all I knew it was a lie. Not a lie from her but a lie from him. I was sure this was something he had made up just to get with her if you know what I mean.

                I Stayed up late with her on the phone trying to convince her that this was all one big lie. She didn’t listen. I was extremely surprised when she told me that she was going to do “it” with him.   Of course I was completely against it but nothing I said made a difference to her.

                She told me that today she would be meeting up with him and they were planning on doing it. I was very disappointed in her. That night I called her hoping that I could change her mind last minute.

Me: aloo

Muneera: hala

Me: shloonich?

Muneera: Hayoon im kind of busy right now I’ll call you later.

Me: laish wainich?

Muneera: ana bil sayara ma3a Rakan.


When I heard those few words, I felt like my heart was being squeezd. I was frighten for her. She was my friend and no way was I going to let her loose karamat’ha!

Me: Muneera laa2 sim3eeni!!!

Muneera: ana mash’3oola adig 3alaich ba3dain. Bye.

*and she shut the phone in my face*
………………………


3 comments:

  1. CONTINUE PLEAASE!!!:O maynoona muneera@@

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it !!!!! U write in an amazing way And keep on writing !! :** and follow me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaBaHeBo: i will inshallah as soon as i get my school work done. and yes muneera is maynoona! (tara this is real ;p)

    AGirlWithADream: thank you:** and i just did ;p

    ReplyDelete